September 29, 2009

Three Important Questions

What will you bring for the company?
What will you bring for the company if you are selected?
Latest Answer: I apply my knowledge and I do my level best for accomplishing the mission of the company ...
Read Answers (3) Asked by : vidhyamythili
Answer Question Subscribe
Ideal job
What is your Ideal Job?
Latest Answer: Where I can mould my career in right way, where I can learn new things, where i find friendly environment, and where I can freely express my ideas and clarify my doubts. ...
Read Answers (3) Asked by : vidhyamythili
Answer Question Subscribe
3 Important Things
What are the 3 things that are important in your job?
Latest Answer: For me the most important thing at my workplace is -Interactive atmosphere so that there is place for everyones ideaRecreational worksProper time table ...


No comments:

Post a Comment