September 1, 2024

Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions


Most frequently asked Interview Questions

  • Why have you selected to join us?
    I always longed to work with a company. I am familiar and whose products I have used and trusted.
    (Narrate briefly how you can prove your statement. Do good research on the company before facing the interview)
  • Where do you want to be in 5 years?
    I would like to be frank. Judge me from the work and I am sure you will put me right where I want to be.
    Note : Do not over ambitious and speak in a way that you are not satisfied with your current job which you have applied for.
  • Describe your ideal career?
    Talk of what you enjoy most your skills and natural talents. Do not specify your goal and any job title.
  • Tell me something about yourself
    Do not just repeat what you have given in your resume. Be ready with the answer, a talent or something you did out of the ordinary. You can sound it as unique or give it a touch of your personality.
  • How did you apply for the job?
    Be specific and give a straight answer of how you came to know about the vacancy. If it was advertised specify how you came across it.
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Have a research done about the company / organization
    Give just one or two reasons why you are interested. You can add these points (1) company's reputation(2) desire to join the specific field of interest.
  • Don't you think that you are over qualified for this job?
    (This question is put to you to puzzle a candidate. Be calm and answer the question with a positive and confident approach)
    Answer in the negative
    My experience and qualification will just help me to do the job better. Moreover I am at establishing a long term relationship which my qualification will favor me to handle more responsibilities and help me to rise to your expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment