November 23, 2009

Few Select Interview Questions

Few Select Interview Questions in Job Interviews

Why have you selected to join us?
I always longed to work with a company. I am familiar and whose products I have used and trusted.(Narrate briefly how you can prove your statement. Do good research on the company before facing the interview)

Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I would like to be frank. Judge me from the work and I am sure you will put me right where I want to be.
Note : Do not over ambitious and speak in a way that you are not satisfied with your current job which you have applied for.

Describe your ideal career?
Talk of what you enjoy most your skills and natural talents. Do not specify your goal and any job title.

Tell me something about yourself.
Do not just repeat what you have given in your resume. Be ready with the answer, a talent or something you did out of the ordinary. You can sound it as unique or give it a touch of your personality.

How did you apply for the job?
Be specific and give a straight answer of how you came to know about the vacancy. If it was advertised specify how you came across it.

Why do you want to work here?
Have a research done about the company / organizationGive just one or two reasons why you are interested. You can add these points (1) company's reputation(2) desire to join the specific field of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment